Welcome to Memorial Crossing Pet Resort
Hi, I’m Rachel, resort manager. My purpose and that of my team could be summed up in one word: “family.” We treat your fur baby like our own family. We treat you as though we were part of yours.
Our purpose is that your pet’s experience to be expressible with words such as “Absolutely loves this place.” “Comes home exhausted and happy.” “Has a blast.”
We promise you that your pet will be cared for with love, attention and kindness in our safe and clean resort.
Stop by for a tour of our spacious Pet Resort.
Location & Hours
Pet Resort Hours
Monday – Friday: 7am – 7pm
Saturday: 8am – 5pm
Sunday: 11am – 5pm
Web Cam Viewing
BEST OKC PLAY & STAY BOARDING
- Furry guests enjoy spacious suites in a climate-controlled facility.
- Crate-free boarding with room service ensures a safe and enjoyable stay.
- Customized activities are provided including plenty of playtime.
- Cats can completely relax in luxe kitty condos.
- Dogs can participate in group play or enjoy personal attention.
“My 2 pets love the group play, and I always get several pictures & report cards sent to me while my dogs stay for an extended time when I’m traveling. Any medications and food requests are handled without any issue. Rachel is always so accommodating with scheduling and drop offs, and always keeping me updated on the fur babies.” -V.E. Smith
BEST OKC DAYCARE & DOG CAMP
- Our daycare service is designed to improve your dog’s quality of life in a safe and fun environment.
- Spending the day socializing with old and new furry friends will do wonders for their emotional and physical wellbeing.
- Treat your dog to a fun and active day and bring home a happy and exhausted friend that will love you for it.
- We accommodate dogs of all sizes, temperaments and energy levels.
“I LOVE this place. I bring my dogs Jackson and Cagney here every day and they love both the exercise and the people here. I know the employees love them too – these are the kind of people that make me feel comfortable taking care of my babies! Rachel from The Village”